Apple & Radish Slaw with Creamy Yogurt Dressing
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 small white cabbage
- 4 medium sized radishes
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 cup English cucumber, julienned
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 tsp tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-ground rainbow pepper corns
- Salt to taste
1. Cut small head of cabbage into large chunks
2. Add all vegetables and parsley to the Mini Chopper in batches. Pulse on the CHOP setting 3-4 times to get medium sized shreds transferring each batch to a large mixing bowl.
3. Thinly slice the cucumber and apple and then add to the mixing bowl.
4. Add Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Greek yogurt, celery salt, and ground pepper to the Mini Chopper. Press PUREE and slowly add olive oil through the easy pour opening to emulsify the dressing. If needed, add extra salt to taste.
5. Add dressing to the mixing bowl with the veggies. Toss the slaw until the dressing is fully distributed.
- Add snow peas for an added crunch.
- Substitute honey for maple syrup
- Substitute Greek yogurt for vegan sour cream to keep this recipe vegan!