- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Chop kale into thin ribbons. If artichoke hearts are whole, cut into quarters. Add to work bowl.
2. Scoop flesh from the avocados. Add to work bowl. Drizzle in lemon juice, garlic, Adobo seasoning and black pepper. CHOP until completely smooth.
3. Transfer the avocado cream, kale, and artichoke hearts to a serving dish. Serve alongside tortilla chips, pita chips, rice crackers, or sliced vegetables.
4. Best enjoyed fresh, Avocado Cream will keep for 1-2 days in the refrigerator. Store leftovers in an airtight container with a layer of plastic wrap pressed up against the cream to prevent browning.
5. Add roasted tomatoes, roasted peppers to the work bowl. Press PUREE until well combined.
6. Add to serving bowl. Stir to combine. Taste for seasonings and add salt and pepper if needed.
7. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.