- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Steam cauliflower for 3 minutes.
2. Use food processor to chop cauliflower to the size of large breadcrumbs.
3. Line a colander with a clean kitchen towel and add the cauliflower.
Fold the towel over the top and gently press to remove as much liquid as possible.
4. Transfer the dried cauliflower to a large mixing bowl.
Add breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt and mix well.
5. In a small bowl, mix the eggs, then add to the cauliflower.
Mix by hand and form into 1-inch round or slightly oblong tots.
Place formed tots onto a plate, then into the refrigerator to cool for 1 hour to overnight.
6. Add breaded tots to the air frying basket. Spray with olive oil. (optional)
7. To begin, press red POWER ().
8. The control panel will appear, POWER () turns green.
9. Air Fry at 370°F for 16 minutes. Shake at 8 minutes.