Garlic, Dill & Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Makes: 1-1/2 to 2 cups
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 heaping cup canned or jarred artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
1. Add garlic and fresh dill to the work bowl. Press CHOP and quickly release to pulse until completely smooth.
2. Add the remainder of the ingredients except the olive oil. Press CHOP and quickly release to pulse until food is chopped uniformly.
3. Stream oil through the lid. Increase speed to PUREE until luscious and creamy.
4. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Great with tortilla chips, or in a wrap... possibilities are endless!