- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Brew a carafe of your favorite coffee, stronger than you ordinarily drink. Feel free to experiment by adding cinnamon, vanilla, ground cardamom to the coffee grounds. Turn the Coffee Maker off and allow carafe to cool.
2. Pour cooled coffee into an ice tray and freeze overnight. Pour remaining coffee into a covered storage container and refrigerate for use the next day.
3. Add 5 coffee ice cubes to every 8 oz. ball jar (or glass) to be served.
4. Add 2 tablespoons cream base to every ball jar.
• For a Crème Iced Coffee, add whole cream.
• For a Breve Iced Coffee, add half and half.
• For a Vanilla Almond Latte Iced Coffee, add vanilla almond milk.
• For a Chai Iced Coffee, add whole milk with ground cardamom.
• For a Mocha Iced Coffee, add chocolate milk and chocolate syrup.
6. Fill ball jar with cooled coffee. Add a lid and shake well.