1. Remove sausage casings and discard.
2. Turn the temperature control dial to 375°F to preheat. Add sausage, cook 5 minutes, uncovered, breaking apart with a potato masher or wooden fork. Remove cooked sausage, drain oil except for 2 tablespoons and set aside.
3. Increase Electric Skillet heat to 400°F. Add mushrooms and minced jalapeno.
4. Saute uncovered for 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms become browned.
5. Add cooked sausage, beef stock, tomatoes, artichokes, and pasta to skillet; stir to combine.
6. Cover with lid and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce heat to 350°F and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
8. Toss in baby spinach and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
9. Top with mozzarella, add lid and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
10. Serve with Parmesan garlic bread.