Mango Blueberry Ginger Crumble
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 cups fresh mango
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7/8 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, chop
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 7-inch round oven or aluminum foil pan
1. Cut mango into chunks and place into a bowl. Add the blueberries, grated ginger, ground ginger, 2 tablespoons sugar and mix well.
2. Scoop the fruit mixture into the aluminum foil pan. Spread evenly.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour with a pinch of salt and the remaining sugar. Add the butter and lemon juice. Rub flour and butter together with your fingertips until a crumbly mixture is achieved. Add chopped nuts.
4. Distribute the crumble mixture evenly over the fruit and lightly press down.
5. Press MENU (M) until Cake () appears on the display. Press the green POWER () to begin operation.
6. Check the baking progress of the crumble at 3 minutes before time expires. If there is too much liquid, turn TEMPERATURE up to 390°F and continue to cook until top is brown.