- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Turn function control to CONVECTION BAKE and set timer for 15 minutes to preheat the Toaster Oven to 450ºF.
2. Lightly oil the bake/broil pan
3. Combine roasting rub in a small bowl and mix well. Place whole carrots onto the lightly oiled bake/broil pan. Rub carrots with seasoned oil and pour remaining liquid over the carrots.
4. Depending on the thickness of the carrots, CONVECTION BAKE for 22 to 27 minutes, turning once half-way through the cook time.
5. Remove and allow to cool slightly. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
6. Store roasted carrots in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy roasted carrots at room temperature or reheated in the Toaster Oven.