Marinated Chicken Skewers with Rosemary
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts – cubed
- Wooden skewers (soaked in water)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the cubed chicken into the bowl, and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the panini grill. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
4. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.