1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add pancetta to the 10" Copper Titanium Fry Pan on medium-high heat. Cook until crispy and then add beef and pork mince. Cook for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Remove meat from pan and add the chopped carrot, celery, onion, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables start to soften or until the onion becomes translucent.
4. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the tomato paste and stir for a few minutes. Add the meat back into the pan. Then, add 1 cup of stock, 1 cup of passata, the bay leaves and the oregano. Cook with the lid on for 15 minutes. Stir halfway through.
5. Once the sauce has finished cooking, add salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a heat safe bowl.
6. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the sauce onto each strip and begin rolling. Add two toothpicks to each roll to hold together more securely. Once rolled and secured, cut the roll in half to make 1.5" high rolls. Meanwhile, add the remaining passata to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and oregano. Place all 18 rolls onto the pan.
7. Pour 1/2 cup of stock into the pan and cover rolls with parmesan cheese.
8. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked al dente.