Roasted Garlic Parmesan French Fries
- 2 cups crinkle cut frozen French fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Turn function control to CONVECTION BAKE. Preheat Toaster Oven to 450ºF.
2. Place the potatoes onto the dry bake/broil pan in the center of the Toaster Oven.
3. Following the package directions, bake for 10 minutes in preheated Toaster Oven. Set aside.
4. Add oil, garlic, and thyme together in a medium mixing bowl. Add partially roasted potatoes. Toss until evenly coated.
Spread coated French fries onto the bake/broil pan.
5. Continue roasting potatoes for another 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Toss to coat. Bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the fries with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to serve.