Seasoned Kale Chips
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 3 Mins
Total Time: 8 Mins
Makes 2 batches
- 6 cups raw kale, dry, cleaned, stemmed, cut into 1 to 2-inch ribbons, spray with olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Add 3 cups raw kale to the air frying basket. Spray with olive oil. Add half of the seasoning mixture to the oiled kale. Toss to coat.
3. To begin, press red POWER ().
4. The control panel will appear, POWER () turns green.
5. Air Fry at 370°F for 3 minutes. Shake at 2 minutes.
6. Empty first batch into a large serving bowl. Oil, season and air fry the second batch and add to the bowl to serve.