- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Add 3 cups raw kale to the air frying basket. Spray with olive oil. Add half of the seasoning mixture to the oiled kale. Toss to coat.
3. To begin, press red POWER ().
4. The control panel will appear, POWER () turns green.
5. Air Fry at 370°F for 3 minutes. Shake at 2 minutes.
6. Empty first batch into a large serving bowl. Oil, season and air fry the second batch and add to the bowl to serve.