- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Prepare Drunken Cranberries. Chop dried cranberries. Place in a small bowl with 1/2 cup liquor. Allow fruit to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Turn the temperature control dial to 350°F to preheat.
3. Prepare Apple Filling. Place apples, drunken cranberries, brown sugar, lemon juice and zest, flour, cinnamon and ginger into the Electric Skillet. Use a large wooden spoon or a rubber spatula; stir until well combined.
4. Prepare Oatmeal Crumb Topping. In a medium bowl, combine crumb topping ingredients.
5. Use a fork or pastry blender to create course crumbs.
6. Top apples with the Oatmeal Crumb Topping.
7. Cover and cook until edges are browned and filling is hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
8. To serve, turn heat down to WARM. Top Apple Oatmeal Crumble with chopped candied pecans and slightly melted vanilla ice cream.