Sous Vide Maple Cinnamon Pears
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 4 pears
1. Set up CRUX Sous Vide and pre-heat to 176F.
2. Combine all ingredients, except the pears, in a saucepan. Simmer until about 20% of the liquid has cooked down.
3. Peel the pears.
4. Put the pears into a large resealable bag.
5. Pour the syrup over the pears, discard or keep the cinnamon sticks aside for garnish.
6. Slowly immerse the bag into the water bath and seal once most of the air has been pushed out.
7. Cook for at least 1 hour.
8. Serve the pears with a drizzle of sauce on top and a cinnamon stick.