- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Trim both ends of the plantain. Use a sharp knife to cut a slit down the middle of the skin. Peel the skin away from the fruit.
2. Use a box grater or a mandolin to slice thin chips.
3. Add the chips to a small mixing bowl. Spray the chips lightly. Add seasonings; use your hands to mix and thoroughly coat the chips.
4. Add seasoned plantain chips to the basket, space out the chips to allow to air circulation; try not to have more than 2 layers.
NOTE: Depending on the size of the plantain, air frying should be divided into at least 2 batches per plantain.
5. Air fry at 400°F for 6 to 7 minutes. Shake at 3 minutes. Check at 6 minutes and continue for 1 minute until chips are brown and crunchy.