Steamed Salmon and Veggies Meal Prep
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 carrots
- 3.5 ounces of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cups spinach
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Fill the 9.5" Copper Titanium Deep Dish Pan with 1 inch of water. Place the steaming tray inside and bring water to a simmer on medium-low heat.
2. Cut broccoli florets and carrots into uniform pieces for even cooking.
3. Add all of the vegetables to the steam tray, season with salt and pepper, and cover with the lid. Steam for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli and carrots are tender and the spinach is fully wilted. Remove from steam tray and transfer to a serving dish.
4. Season salmon filets with salt, pepper and lemon zest, and place on the steam tray. Steam for 7 minutes, or until the salmon is perfectly flaky.
5. Remove the salmon and add the dill and lemon juice over top.
6. Serve the salmon over the vegetables, and add extra lemon juice if desired.