White Bean & Spinach Avocado Dip
Makes: 2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (may substitute flat-leaf parsley)
- 1 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large avocado, seeded, peeled
- 1/2 lemon, peeled and zested
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus extra, to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 dashes Tabasco sauce
1. Add the spinach and cilantro to the jar first.
2. Press PULSE and release 2 or 3 times until the leaves are chopped into small pieces.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar.
4. Press the ICE CRUSH button to begin processing. When finished, the blender will cease operation. Add more water, if needed to process.
5. Season with salt and pepper.