1. Cut small head of cabbage into large chunks
2. Add all vegetables and parsley to the Mini Chopper in batches. Pulse on the CHOP setting 3-4 times to get medium sized shreds transferring each batch to a large mixing bowl.
3. Thinly slice the cucumber and apple and then add to the mixing bowl.
4. Add Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Greek yogurt, celery salt, and ground pepper to the Mini Chopper. Press PUREE and slowly add olive oil through the easy pour opening to emulsify the dressing. If needed, add extra salt to taste.
5. Add dressing to the mixing bowl with the veggies. Toss the slaw until the dressing is fully distributed.