1. In microwavable bowl, microwave 2/3 cup cream until just steaming; set aside.
2. In heavy-bottom saucepan, combine 1/4 cup water, sugar and corn syrup. Set over medium heat; cook, without stirring, for about 10 minutes or until deep golden brown color, gently swirling pan if sugar is browning unevenly.
3. Carefully add warmed cream to saucepan. Stir slowly with wooden spoon until combined; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 tsp sea salt. Let cool completely. Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
4. Add 2 tbsp warmed caramel to small shallow dish. In separate small dish, add remaining salt. Dip 4 glasses in caramel, then in salt; set aside.
5. Add coffee, remaining cream and 1/4 cup caramel to CRUX 7 Speed Blender. Top with ice cubes.
6. Press LIQUIFY button to begin processing. When finished, the blender will cease operation. Divide among prepared glasses. Drizzle 1 tbsp caramel over each serving. Serve immediately.