1. Press SAUTE. The indicator light will illuminate. Press START to begin operation.
2. Sauté poblano pepper, green chilies, onion, ginger and garlic in oil, until the onion turns golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add tomato and spices. Mix and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk and shrimp to the pot. Stir well. Close lid and lock lid.
5. Press SOUP. The indicator light will illuminate. Adjust cook time to 5 minutes. Press START to begin operation.
6. When cook time reaches 02 minutes (0:02), unplug the unit. Use the quick steam release and remove the lid.
7. Before serving, add lime juice and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy served over rice.