1. Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly. Scrape the sides of the food processor halfway through the process. Be careful not to let it turn into a puree.
2. For best results, transfer the falafel mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours before rolling into meatball sized balls. Use an icecream scoop to evenly shape the falafel balls, and wet your hands to avoid any sticking.
3. Fill up the CRUX 9.5" Copper Titanium Deep Dish Pan halfway with vegetable oil and heat until the oil reaches 350°F.
4. Using the frying basket, fry the falafel for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Fry 4 at a time to avoid overcrowding of the pan.
5. To prepare the hummus, add all ingredients to the CRUX Mini Chopper and press PUREE until the hummus is smooth and creamy.