1. Pre-cook the pie crust. Pierce crust with a fork and CONVECTION BAKE according to package directions. Remove and set aside.
2. Lower oven heat to 375ºF.
3. Prepare vegetables and herbs for filling. Place thawed spinach onto a clean kitchen towel. Wrap tightly, twist to squeeze all of the water from the spinach. Set aside.
4. Follow the same drying procedure for frozen artichoke hearts. Chop dry artichokes into small pieces and add to spinach; then arrange into the partially cooked pie crust. Add olives, green onion and fresh oregano.
5. In a small bowl whisk eggs and milk until smooth. Add salt and red pepper.
6. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables into the pie crust. Add cheese evenly and arrange tomatoes on top.
7. CONVECTION BAKE for 30 -35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Remove from Toaster Oven. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.