1. Cover a large bowl with a sieve. Pour in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and sift into the bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mash two bananas. Leave the third one for the topping.
3. Add the milk, eggs, mashed banana, 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, and two tablespoons of melted coconut oil, one at a time to the bowl. Whisk well in between adding each.
4. Heat the CRUX 10" Copper Titanium Fry Pan on medium-high heat and add coconut oil to the pan. Once the oil is melted, use a ladle to spoon in the pancake batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
5. Top with banana slices, the remaining 1/4 cup of walnuts, and a generous amount of pure maple syrup.