1. Pour milk and scraped vanilla bean seeds into bowl of CRUX 8 QT 10-in-1 Programmable Multi Cooker. Manually set to Saute. Heat until instant-read thermometer registers 160F. Remove cooking pot from Multi Cooker; let cool to 110F. Skim off any film that develops over milk during cooling.
2. Whisk 1 cup warm milk mixture with yogurt cultures; whisk into remaining milk mixture until very smooth.
3. Divide evenly among eight 8-oz Heat Resistant Mason jars or four 16-oz jars. Secure with lids.
4. Clean cooking pot of Multi Cooker. Set the streaming rack inside Multi Cooker. Select Warm for 6 to 8 hours. Turn off unit and let stand for 6 hours.
5. Let cool; refrigerate for at least 8 hours or until thickened (can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks).