1. Add the kale and cilantro to the jar first.
2. Press PULSE and release 2 or 3 times until the leaves are chopped into small pieces.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar.
4. Place 1/2 can black beans into the jar and reserve the rest in a medium mixing bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar.
6. Press the ICE CRUSH button to begin processing. When finished, the blender will cease operation.
7. In a medium bowl, use a potato masher to crush the reserved beans. Do not over-mash. The chunkiness of the hand-mashed beans will thicken and add texture to the rest of the dip. Add the dip from the blender and mix well.
8. Serve topped with fresh chopped tomatoes. Great for serving with nachos.