1. In bowl of electric stand mixer, stir together water and honey; crumble in cake yeast. Let stand for about 10 minutes or until foamy.
2. Add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, quinoa flour, olive oil, flax seeds and salt to bowl. On low speed, mix until combined. Increase speed to medium; beat for 8 to 10 minutes or until dough comes away from side of bowl (adjust consistency with additional water or flour, if necessary). Beat in dates; mix until just combined.
3. Transfer to lightly floured work surface and knead for 1 to 2 minutes or until dough is smooth and supple. The dough should be soft, yet still firm enough to knead. Transfer to greased bowl; cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place for 1 to 2 hours or until almost doubled.
4. Transfer dough to lightly oiled work surface and shape into 6-inch round boule. Transfer to basket of CRUX 2.6 Quart Touchscreen Air Convection Fryer. Cover with oiled plastic wrap. Let rise again for 1 to 2 hours or until almost doubled in volume.
5. Set convection air fryer to 250˚F. Air-fry bread for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and center of bread registers internal temperature of 190˚F on instant-read thermometer. Turn out onto rack; let cool completely before slicing.