Roast 3 plum tomatoes, 6 mini peppers, green onions, 1 poblano and 1 jalapeno pepper.
NOTE: Roast any combination of fresh peppers to your taste.
1. Add garlic cloves, salt, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, and black pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper to the work bowl. Press CHOP and quickly release to pulse for 3 to 4 seconds until garlic is minced.
2. For chunkier gazpacho, add cucumber, daikon radish, fresh tomatoes and Press CHOP and quickly release to pulse to the desired chunky consistency.
3. Remove to serving bowl.
4. Add roasted tomatoes, roasted peppers to the work bowl. Press PUREE until well combined.
5. Add to serving bowl. Stir to combine. Taste for seasonings and add salt and pepper if needed.
6. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.