1. Chicken: In large bowl, whisk together chickpea flour, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, cardamom, fennel, sweet paprika, cinnamon, hot smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towel; toss in chickpea flour mixture until well coated. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until coating is dry and forms crust on the chicken.
3. In two batches, place chicken in basket of CRUX 2.6 Quart Touchscreen Air Convection Fryer (do not overfill basket.) Spray chicken with cooking spray.
4. Press POWER. Choose POULTRY from preset menu. (Temperature: 360˚F and Time: 20 minutes will appear on the display.) Air-fry chicken, turning once, until golden brown and temperature reads 170°F when inserted in thickest part of chicken without touching the bone.
5. Tahini Sauce: Meanwhile, place tahini in small bowl; gradually whisk in lemon juice and yogurt until smooth. Stir in parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne. Serve with chicken.