1. Squash Fritters: Toss zucchini with salt; drain in colander for 20 minutes. Squeeze to release excess moisture. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together flax and 1/3 cup water. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes or until starting to gel.
2. In large bowl, combine salted zucchini, green onion, basil, serrano pepper, garlic, pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; stir in flax, eggs, almond flour, baking soda and baking powder until well combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into 16 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Preheat CRUX 22-inch Extra Large Electric Griddle. Turn temperature control dial to 350˚F. Brush griddle with coconut oil. In two batches, cook fritters, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, brushing griddle with coconut oil as needed.
4. Corn Salsa: Stir together corn, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Avocado Crema: In blender, mix together avocado, coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, salt and cumin until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve fritters with salsa and crema.