1. Pudding: Grease pot of CRUX 6-Qt Programmable Slow Cooker; line bottom and sides with 2 pieces of parchment paper (crisscross pieces inside slow cooker, crushing paper to fit and press up against side). Place dates in small bowl; pour boiling water over top. Stir in baking soda. Let stand for about 15 minutes or until cool. Meanwhile, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. In separate bowl, using electric mixer, beat together brown sugar, butter and orange zest until light and fluffy, scraping down side of bowl as needed. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Beat in half of the flour mixture just until flour is moistened. Beat in date mixture (including any liquid), then remaining flour mixture. Do not overmix. Fold in chopped pecans.
3. Scrape into prepared pot of slow cooker; smooth top. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until tester inserted into center of pudding comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes in slow cooker. Use edges of parchment paper to lift pudding out of slow cooker. Invert onto serving plate; remove parchment paper.
4. Sticky Toffee Sauce: Meanwhile, in saucepan set over medium-high heat, combine brown sugar, cream, butter and salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; boil, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce thickens and darkens slightly. Stir in bourbon and vanilla.
5. Using end of thin wooden spoon or chopstick, poke holes into top of cake. Slowly pour half of the toffee sauce over top of cake; reserve remaining sauce and set aside.
6. Bourbon Whipped Cream: Using electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Beat in icing sugar, bourbon and cinnamon until blended.
7. Slice and serve cake warm with drizzle of reserved sauce and dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with whole pecans.