1. Reconstitute dried mushroom. Add dried mushrooms to 1-1/2 cups boiling water. In 10 minutes, the mushrooms will be soft. Use a slotted spoon to transfer mushrooms to a cutting board and coarsely chop. Reserve soaking liquid.
2. Clean fresh mushrooms and grate both tops and stems on a box grater.
3. Press SAUTE. The indicator light will illuminate. Press START to begin operation.
4. Add oil and butter to the cooking pot. When the heat builds, add rice and shallots. Stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add wine and continue to cook until almost evaporated, stirring frequently, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add chicken stock and mushroom soaking water.
7. Add and lock lid.
8. Press RICE/RISOTTO. The indicator light will illuminate. Press START to begin operation.
9. When cook time reaches 00 minutes (0:00), unplug the unit. Use the quick steam release and remove the lid.
10. Stir rice and test for doneness. Rice should be creamy and tender but still firm to the bite. If more liquid is needed, press SAUTE, add broth a couple tablespoons at a time, and stir until desired creaminess is achieved.
11. Stir in cheese and chopped parsley and season Wild Mushroom Risotto with white pepper, to taste.